5th International Conference on Inclusion – November 23 to 24, 2018
The community is invited to participate in the International Conference on Inclusion | INCLUDIT, to be held at the School of Education and Social Sciences – Polytechnic of Leiria, on November 23 and 24, 2018.
The event, this year in its fifth edition, aims to foster dialogue, sharing and scientific dissemination of research and good practices in the areas of inclusion and accessibility, in a multidisciplinary logic.
The INCLUDiT V program includes plenary sessions, parallel sessions and poster presentations. The full version of the papers presented at the conference will be published in a book in digital format with ISBN.
Best papers will be published in a scientific journal.
There will be also spaces for the exhibition of works, materials and products, as well as artistic and cultural moments alluding to the themes of the event..
See the INCLUDiT IV Proceedings Book (pdf format).
See the INCLUDiT III Proceedings Book (pdf format).
Inclusive education | Information and communication technologies for inclusion | Inclusion for the arts and culture | Affordable Communication | Health and well-being for ALL | Patrimony and accessible tourism | Among others that focus on the theme of inclusion.
- Limit for submission of proposals (2nd call for papers) – July 08, 2018
- Limit for notification to authors (2nd call for papers) – July 22, 2018
- Limit for submission of proposals (1st call for papers) –
June 24, 2018
- Limit for notification to authors (1st call for papers) – July 13, 2018
- Limit for the registration of at least one author per article / poster – until September 16, 2018
- Limit for the registration of participants without communication – November 16, 2018
Note: At least one of the authors of the accepted paper must register until September 16 to ensure inclusion of the paper in the conference proceedings.
Each registered author / co-author can only submit / present a maximum of two papers.
Portuguese, English, Spanish, LGP (Portuguese Sign Language)