Submission of papers
The INCLUDiT VII and CTecA I Conferences will include presentations from the different thematic areas, with plenary sessions with Keynote Speakers, and parallel sessions for paper presentations.
Submissions will be reviewed by a blind peer review carried out by experts from the Scientific Committee of the events. The evaluation will take into consideration:
- The relevance of the work to the themes of the conference;
- The scientific quality and/or relevant contributions to the area;
- Compliance with the standards set by the Organizing Committee.
The presentation and publication of papers in the proceedings are conditional upon the registration in INCLUDiT and CTecA of at least one of the authors and the presentation of the paper at the event. The authors of the best papers may be invited to publish in a scientific journal.
Each registered (co-)author may submit and present a maximum of two papers, and the presentation certificate will be issued in the name of the registered author who presents the paper/s.
The proposals should be done by submitting, in EasyChair platform, an extended abstract which:
- Should be in a non editable format (.pdf);
- The document should not have the authors names;
Should have between 3 to 5 pages;
- Should respect the template of the extended abstract;
- Submission of the extended abstract – until December 11, 2022
Presentations are aimed at presenting scientific research resulting from academic work, projects and experiences. After the acceptance of the abstracts, the instructions for writing the paper will be sent.
Oral presentation of the communication:
- 15 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion;
- Submission of the full paper: until 02 April 2023
Submission of proposals
Paper or poster proposals should be submitted through the EasyChair platform.
The EasyChair platform form should include the names and contact details of all authors.