Submission of papers
The INCLUDiT VI Conference will include communications from the different thematic areas, with plenary sessions with Keynote Speakers, parallel sessions for presentation of communications, and poster presentation.
Submissions will be reviewed through blind evaluation by experts from the Scientific Committee of INCLUDiT. The evaluation will take into consideration:
- The relevance of the work to the themes of the conference;
- The scientific quality and / or relevant contributions to the area;
- Compliance with the standards set by the Organizing Committee.
The presentation and publication of papers in the abstract and Proceedings Book are conditioned to the registration in INCLUDiT of at least one of the authors and the presentation of the communication in the event. The authors of the best papers may be invited to publish in a scientific journal.
Each registered (co)author can submit and present a maximum of two papers, being the communication certificate issued with the names of the people registered as author and who present the work in the event.
The proposals should be done by submitting, in EasyChair platform, an extended abstract which:
- Should be in a non editable format (.pdf);
- The document should not have the authors names;
Should clearly indicate the type of work is being submitted, a scientific paper or a poster;
- Should have between 3 to 5 pages;
- Should respect the template of the extended abstract.
Full papers are intended to present scientific research resulting from academic work, projects and experiences. After the abstract acceptance, it will be sent the paper guidelines.
- Oral presentation: 15 minutes + 5 discussion
- Submission of the complete paper – until December 21, 2020
The Posters aim to disseminate research, projects, experiences and materials, which will be presented in a video with a maximum of 3 minutes. After the abstract acceptance, it will be sent the poster and video presentation guidelines.
- Submission of the poster and video presentation – until October 31, 2020
Submission of proposals
The extended abstracts should be submitted through the EasyChair platform.
In the EasyChair form it should always put the name and contact of all authors.